I Mean Business!

9:25:00 PM

Hey guys :D...

Back with another super backdated outfit post hihihi. It's this black and white outfit (i think i have definitely show you my fondness of black and white outfit, yeah?) that i wore for Miracle's event back in errr... November *LOL*.
How scarily white are my legs in this pic???
I'm sorry, i gotta add this first, do you watch Korean dramas? I know a lot of Indonesian girls (and older women too) are nuts about K-dramas, i kinda hate them *LOL*, but my hunny actually watches them once in a blue moon and he's watching Pinocchio right now. I can't help but get sucked in too (but usually i'd elose interest very fast, around the third episode or something, strangely this has not happened with this one yet!)-i just want to say one thing. How disgusting is that wig they put on Lee Jong Suk (had to google his name just now *LOL*, that's how bad my K-celeb knowledge is) in the first few episodes???? Seriously i cannot help but grumble whenever he appears on the screen *sigh*.

Don't get me wrong though (i suddenly had a vision of a legion of Lee Jong Suk's fans attacking me with pitchforks), i actually think Lee Jong Suk's very attractive, in a delicate, cute kind of way-it's the wig that concerns me (and the nose. Otherwise he's perfect).

Okay okay, back to topic now. I think i definitely don't wear such a formal outfit much (i don't even have an office job, why would i?), but i really like it! I put them together because the event's held in Sheraton Hotel and in association with Louis Vuitton-so much look put together okay!
Yep, the blazer got shoulder pads and even though i used to despise them, nowadays i find them goes nicely for some shapes
I wonder if Lady Gaga's the one responsible for making shoulder pads acceptable again?
I know i've said it before, but i truly believe that red lips are the best companion for a monochromatic outfit!

So i guess this is a very predictable MOTD haha
List of products used :
1. C/o Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
2. Clinique All About Eyes Concealer
3. C/o Collection Pressed Powder (01 Candelight)
4. The Face Shop's Lovely Me Ex Color My Eye Brow in No 2 (Light Brown)
5. Lancome Quatro Eyeshadow Palette
6. e.l.f Eye Primer
7. Mai Doll Black Liquid Eyeliner
8. Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara
9. e.l.f Beach Beauty Palette (the blush on)
10. Oriflame Tender Care
11. Pixy Moisture Lipstick in R-01
12. Esprique Precious Double Shine Face Powder
NOTD using Crystal Nail that i got from Bangkok Beauty's goodie bag. Speaking of Crystal Nail, there are still some of them that i haven't reviewed, oh no >.<
Last one lah, okay


Fun trivia : That black blazer's material's super thick (you know, almost like those Herve Leger's body con dresses' material) that it's super snug on my arms, bending my arms like this totally cuts off blood circulation on my arms after a while FML *what i wouldn't do in the name of beauty*. I swear my arms were blue by the time i took it off
Outfit details :
Black and White Dress : Theory X
Blazer : random FO in TP
Heels : Everbest
Bag : Zara


Btw, my legs are not that scary lah, it's the body lotion that i've been using. So opaque it makes my legs look super smooth and white like i've been wearing tights hahaha.

That's all for today, here's an extra pic of Sabsab, Kathy and i at the event, playing models with LV's collection hahaha.
#Pink

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Naksir banget sepatunyaaaaa. Ah orgnya juga :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, and the lipstick... Kirain Russian Red atau Ruby Woo, mantep nih Pixy...

    ReplyDelete