Sunshine Blogger Award8:02:00 PM
Hiiiii, people of the world!
So it seems to be the award season time again for this blog *LOL*, seriously the nominations always come in groups! I just got tagged for our FOURTH Liebster award, what do you know... But this is the very first time we've been nominated for this Sunshine Blogger Award :).Thank you Kei from Brushes & Pens for nominating me :).
Here are the rules for this award :
- post a picture of the Sunshine Award
- post 11 facts about yourself
- answer 11 questions (same as the blogger who nominated you)
- link back to the blogger who nominated you
- nominate 11 bloggers too (no tag backs)
- let the bloggers know about your post
Now here are the 11 facts about me :
- I am in my (very) early 30s (i celebrated my big 3-0 last October), according to people i look like i'm in my 20s, and inside i feel like i'm forever a teenager *LOL*.
- I am currently addicted to Line Rangers game even though i don't even use Line.
- I love traveling like crazy, i feel suffocated if i do not get out of my town every few months.
- I set a goal to visit Europe before i was 30 (and made it happened last year!), now i have a new goal to visit USA and Australia before i'm 35, Africa before i am 40!
- I am a helpless shopaholic, i often feel guilty whenever i open any of my wardrobes (i have 18 doors wardrobe in my walk in closet and they're all bursting with stuffs >.<). But i forget all about them the next time i go shopping.
- People seems to think that i am so big that i have difficulties finding clothes (F them *LOL*) when in fact i fit into most free size clothing and wear M for international brands.
- I never comment badly about other people's appearance, if asked i will reply with the nicest comment i can come up with without lying to them and would appreciate if people would do the same.
- I am less strict with my son than my husband is, even if it looks very unlikely (him being the nice guy and me the emotional little B).
- I am a huge cry baby, i cry at everything especially when watching something that is even remotely touching (like commercials or reality show).
- I have a wild imagination and keeps my heart young by having various celebrity crushes, i still love Jong Kook Oppa at the moment but my heart's torn in two for Theo James *LOL*.
- Despite the fact that my imaginary boyfie is Korean and my fave TV shows are Korean (Running Man and The Return of the Supermen), i am not a Korea boo and i cannot stand K-Pop nor Korean dramas.
And my answer to the questions :
What do you prefer to do on Christmas, open gifts or give gifts?
-I sadly do not celebrate Christmas (even though i am Christian), but in general i love both giving and receiving gifts! We do need some balance in life, right?
Party invitation, do you prefer to wear a dress or pants?
-What kind of a question is this, dress OBVIOUSLY
What designer would you like to model for?
-LOL i'm no model material, but if i have to choose... Anna Sui's my fave!
A model you wish you were?
- Errrr... i'm not into models, i don't even know many of their names. The closest thing might be... Miranda Kerr? She can keep her face, i just want her body *LOL*.
When you go on a date do you prefer Movies or Bowling?
-Movies! I don't bowl.
Which will you have to like, a mountain or the beach?
-Mountain. I'd love to live in a house in the mountain (but go back to the city every weekend of course, how else am i supposed to shop???) because it'd be cold. I'm not much of a beach person.
Favorite Lip Balm?-I don't really have any, i collect lip balms like i would die if i don't have 100 of them (and i'm not picky about them. I collect them all *LOL*). But my current obsession is Maybelline's Baby Lips and i'm trying to collect every single variant they have.
Restaurant or home made food?
-I like to eat out once or twice in a week, but for every day home made is the best (not to mention healthier).
Eggnog or Champagne?
-I don't even know how eggnog tastes (never tried them), so champagne for sure!
From all of the blogger followers, who would you want to meet?
-Hmmm... i've been interacting with Icel quite a lot lately, would love to meet her someday!
The 11 bloggers i nominate for this award :
1. Rochkirstin Santos from Rochkirstin.com
2. P. Follosco from http://www.helloiamprince.com/
3. Caroline from http://www.carolinelle.blogspot.com/
4. Bijin Blair from http://bijinblair.blogspot.com/
5. Aisha Kristine from http://www.aishakristine.com/
6. Dewie from http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/
7. Winda from http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/
8. Nancy from http://theprojectncy.blogspot.com/
9. Icel from http://chelchellatte.blogspot.com/
10. Xiao Vee from http://www.xiaovee.com/
11. Shasha from http://missbelanjaonline.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoyed those snippets about me (not that you need any, since i pretty much tell you more than you'd want to know on a daily basis *LOL*). I do love doing this kind of tags since it's interesting and only takes a little time to do (coz you don't have to think) hehe :D... Also to add more varieties (to our already very colorful blog) in this blog!