Sunshine Blogger Award

8:02:00 PM

Hiiiii, people of the world!

So it seems to be the award season time again for this blog *LOL*, seriously the nominations always come in groups! I just got tagged for our FOURTH Liebster award, what do you know... But this is the very first time we've been nominated for this Sunshine Blogger Award :).
Thank you Kei from Brushes & Pens for nominating me :).

Here are the rules for this award :
- post a picture of the Sunshine Award

- post 11 facts about yourself

- answer 11 questions (same as the blogger who nominated you)

- link back to the blogger who nominated you

- nominate 11 bloggers too (no tag backs)

- let the bloggers know about your post

Now here are the 11 facts about me :
- I am in my (very) early 30s (i celebrated my big 3-0 last October), according to people i look like i'm in my 20s, and inside i feel like i'm forever a teenager *LOL*.
- I am currently addicted to Line Rangers game even though i don't even use Line.
- I love traveling like crazy, i feel suffocated if i do not get out of my town every few months.
- I set a goal to visit Europe before i was 30 (and made it happened last year!),  now i have a new goal to visit USA and Australia before i'm 35, Africa before i am 40!
- I am a helpless shopaholic, i often feel guilty whenever i open any of my wardrobes (i have 18 doors wardrobe in my walk in closet and they're all bursting with stuffs >.<). But i forget all about them the next time i go shopping.
- People seems to think that i am so big that i have difficulties finding clothes (F them *LOL*) when in fact i fit into most free size clothing and wear M for international brands.
- I never comment badly about other people's appearance, if asked i will reply with the nicest comment i can come up with without lying to them and would appreciate if people would do the same.
 - I am less strict with my son than my husband is, even if it looks very unlikely (him being the nice guy and me the emotional little B).
- I am a huge cry baby, i cry at everything especially when watching something that is even remotely touching (like commercials or reality show).
- I have a wild imagination and keeps my heart young by having various celebrity crushes, i still love Jong Kook Oppa at the moment but my heart's torn in two for Theo James *LOL*.
*drool*...
- Despite the fact that my imaginary boyfie is Korean and my fave TV shows are Korean (Running Man and The Return of the Supermen), i am not a Korea boo and i cannot stand K-Pop nor Korean dramas.

And my answer to the questions :

What do you prefer to do on Christmas, open gifts or give gifts?

-I sadly do not celebrate Christmas (even though i am Christian), but in general i love both giving and receiving gifts! We do need some balance in life, right?

Party invitation, do you prefer to wear a dress or pants?

-What kind of a question is this, dress OBVIOUSLY

What designer would you like to model for?

-LOL i'm no model material, but if i have to choose... Anna Sui's my fave!

A model you wish you were?

- Errrr... i'm not into models, i don't even know many of their names. The closest thing might be... Miranda Kerr? She can keep her face, i just want her body *LOL*.

When you go on a date do you prefer Movies or Bowling?

-Movies! I don't bowl.

Which will you have to like, a mountain or the beach?

-Mountain. I'd love to live in a house in the mountain (but go back to the city every weekend of course, how else am i supposed to shop???) because it'd be cold. I'm not much of a beach person.


Favorite Lip Balm?
-I don't really have any, i collect lip balms like i would die if i don't have 100 of them (and i'm not picky about them. I collect them all *LOL*). But my current obsession is Maybelline's Baby Lips and i'm trying to collect every single variant they have.

Restaurant or home made food? 
-I like to eat out once or twice in a week, but for every day home made is the best (not to mention healthier).

Eggnog or Champagne?

-I don't even know how eggnog tastes (never tried them), so champagne for sure!

From all of the blogger followers, who would you want to meet?

-Hmmm... i've been interacting with Icel quite a lot lately, would love to meet her someday!

The 11 bloggers i nominate for this award :
1. Rochkirstin Santos from Rochkirstin.com 
2. P. Follosco from http://www.helloiamprince.com/
4. Bijin Blair from http://bijinblair.blogspot.com/
5. Aisha Kristine from  http://www.aishakristine.com/
10. Xiao Vee from http://www.xiaovee.com/
I hope you enjoyed those snippets about me (not that you need any, since i pretty much tell you more than you'd want to know on a daily basis *LOL*). I do love doing this kind of tags since it's interesting and only takes a little time to do (coz you don't have to think) hehe :D... Also to add more varieties (to our already very colorful blog) in this blog!
 
Toodles!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. -Hmmm... i've been interacting with Icel quite a lot lately, would love to meet her someday!

    is that me or another icel? xD hahaha
    Thanks for the tag ci~ will post about it soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's YOU, Cel, i don't know any other Icel hahahaha :D

      Delete
    2. just in case since it would be awkward if I said that I want to meet you too someday but that wasn't me xD

      let's meet if you go to Bandung againn~ ^^

      Delete
    3. It's totally you Cel, and we sound kinda romantic ahahaha...
      Sure, or if you ever come to visit Surabaya! It's nicer than Jakarta hahaha

      Delete
    4. wawawaaaa makasih Mindy awardnya ^_~
      btw kalau kebandung ketemuan sama aku jugaaaaa, jangan ama icel doank hahahaaa :*

      Delete
    5. You're welcome, Winda :D
      Iya donk pasti ketemuan sama kamu juga hihihi :D

      Delete
    6. Im done with mine Mindy :) http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/2014/04/sunshine-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the award sweetie!

    You are in your thirties? I cannot believe that! You look EXTREMELY young! *sighs in jealousy*

    The Return of the Supermen? Is that the reality TV show with Choo Sarang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :D...
      Hahaha thank you, dear... My husband's exactly the same age as me and once i was mistaken as his DAUGHTER, how crazy is that? LOL.
      Yesss, Choo Sarang! You watch it too? The kids are so adorable and i learn so much about parenting from that show hahaha

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this post made know you more. The most thing I agree with you is the part that you say good things to other people because that's what we also want in return which emphasizing you having a good character :) I love that... Having a good character should rule the world. x 0 x 0...

    www.marssyreese.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear :), that's so nice of you to say :). I think people should be more kind to each other in this world, and control their mouth whenever they want to say something bad about others :)

      Delete
  4. oh my as ppl rightly said u dnt like ur age,,, i loved ur fun answers.. n yes Congratulations on the award xoxo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mindy! I'm done with mine! Thank you so much for tagging me! AND it's nice to know lots of things about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindy! Thanks for the nomination. I have published my post here: http://rochkirstin.com/sunshine-blogger-award-knowing-you-and-me/

    ReplyDelete