#Undecided: LISTEN UP, PEOPLE!

10:07:00 PM

Hi guys!

How are you doing? Me, not so good. I’m writing this seriously pondering about stuff, I’d like to share some of them with you. 

Why does everyone think that once a woman is married, she needs to instantly be preggers?

Why do people stare at you with worried face when they hear that no, you don’t want to have kids anytime soon…?


WHY?!

People, I just got married last October. Yes, around 7 months ago. I am in a honeymoon stage when the-super-selfish-me only wants hubby for myself, I am not in a sharing mode. I work an 8-to-5 (grueling) job. My office is out of town, so I spend 4 hours (yes, half of my me time!!!) commuting every single day. In short: I am not in any state to be preggers. Heck, even if I am, it doesn’t matter. Right now I haven’t the slightest desire to be.

Don’t get me wrong. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BEING PREGGERS. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BEING A MOM. 
All I’m saying is: NOT RIGHT NOW, DAMN IT!!

And all you people asking, hinting, deliberately demanding that I have to be preggers soon because I am almost 30, you can kiss my behind!!

Who are you to decide why and when I should start – and I quote – “having a family”?! Mind you, I have a family. Hubby is my family. Right now, we’re complete, thank you very much. Stop worrying about nothing. We’re fine. We don’t need your silly, judgmental concerns.

FYI, I am a Gemini and pressuring me into doing something will only make me want it less. You don't want me changing my "not right now" to "no never, thank you very much!", right!? So, STOP! This is my life, this is my body, this is my marriage. News flash: NOT YOURS. So, shut the hell up. Seriously. Just STOP.

Thank you.


#Undecided 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Omg I agree! Sometimes people are so close-minded. What is so wrong about not getting married or not being pregnant right after marriage or not having kids at all? It's your right, not their business. I am thinking of not having any kid myself, but, well.. I'm just 20.. what do I know, right? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha well said, dear. It's my right, not their business! And you're only 20?! Jealous! LOL. Thanks for reading, dear xo.

      Delete
  2. I think they won't stop talking about that, maybe we have to start to understand and not too mind that as a problem. Like you said, it's your life and it's fully yours to decide :)

    ReplyDelete