NEED URGENT HELP

3:14:00 PM

Guys, you know I love you, right?

And I will love you even more if you all can help vote so I get to MEET CESAR MILLAN!!!!!!! *freaking out big time*

See, the promotor of Cesar Millan's show in Jakarta (Sorak Gemilang Event Organizer) is doing a photo contest. They picked 5 finalist for everyone to vote and the winner GETS TO MEET CESAR MILLAN OMG OMG OMG PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SURE IT'S ME *freaking out some more*

Here's how:
1/ Please go to my twitter: @paulinenugraha
You'll see that I just retweeted one of @sorakgemilang's tweets which says: Denzel nya "I know what I want!"

2/ Please tell Sorak Gemilang that you vote for that pic by tweeting the pic and mentioning them. For example:
@sorakgemilang I vote for @paulinenugraha and Denzel (and then attach the pic).

VERY EASY.
HURRY.
VOTING ENDS AT 4PM.

LOVE YOU LOADS!!

#Undecided

You Might Also Like

0 comments