a story about a girl and two boys CONTINUES

2:07:00 PM

Hi everyone! #Undecided here :) 

Just dropping by to say 2 quick things:
1/ We have our first affiliation program with the one and only Wet n Wild Cosmetics!! 

I know I know #Pink has raved about this on her latest entry, but I just have to say this too! Super excited to know that our blog is finally being noticed, and it's all because of you - our precious readers - so THANK YOU!!! With simply a click on the banner (on your right hand side of this page) you will be directed to Wet n Wild's website where you can browse and make purchases as easy as 1 2 3. 

Now quickly, go order something (not you, #Pink)! LOL. 


2/ I have finally finished the next chapter of my fiction piece "a story about a girl and two boys". Yes, after 6 long months, I'm finally writing again.
Proof!!!

I guess I got the push that I needed to write again when I read Miss May's blog. I am currently hooked on Eloise: The Story; and I'm waiting (im)patiently for Chapter 9 now hehehe. I hope she writes again soon!

As always, my story continues on my other blog: http://paulinenugraha.wordpress.com.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Toodles,
#Undecided (and Patrick)
















And oh!! TGIF!!! Happy weekend everybody :D *Gee, someone's in a good mood LOL*

You Might Also Like

0 comments