Scent-O-Logy 05 : Althea X Titi Kamal Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist (SPONSORED)

11:08:00 PM

Hey guys!

I hope y'all not bored of my Althea Exclusive reviews yet, because i have plenty more coming your way!

For today it's Althea's very first scent-related product and also their very first celebrity collaboration : Althea X Titi Kamal Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist ^^.

Althea X Titi Kamal
Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist
If you know me in real life you know i cannot leave my house without dousing myself with some nice scent, i loveeee fragrances - body mist, body spray, perfume, eau de toilette... You name it, i have it. In fact, i am so obsessed with fragrances i have a whole cupboard dedicated for my collection of fragrances - and it's overflowing. So yes, naturally i am excited when i heard about this product!
Althea X Titi Kamal Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist
Now, if you're Indonesian chances are you know who Titi Kamal is. She is a popular Indonesian actress and singer best known as one of Cinta's BFF in arguably one of the most famous Indonesian movie Ada Apa Dengan Cinta (which hits the theater when i was in university, so i know how crazy famous the movie was and how obsessed Indonesian youth with it back then haha), she is now a mom and wife of a famous Indonesian actor and continue to work in the industry - she is just a few years older than me and even though i don't follow Indonesian celebrities anymore, i know very well about her for sure. 

As an Indonesian, i definitely feel pretty happy that Althea decided to do their very first celebrity collaboration with an Indonesian celebrity ^^
Titi Kamal
For this collaboration, Titi worked closely with Althea to create a beautiful fragrance that combined the femininity of floral and fruity scents. 
The key notes are : Damask Rose Water (protects skin from dehydration and gives delicate fragrance), Orange flower extract (to freshen you senses) and Elder flower extract (cool and soothe skin while giving out feminine scent)
Ingredient List :

Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
Althea X Titi Kamal
Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist - 100ml , IDR 127,000
Like all of Althea Exclusive products, it is made in Korea
The packaging is very simple, dominated with white and purplish pink color. The bottle is made of plastic with spray mechanism and the cap is transparent
To be completely honest with you, i am not the biggest fan of the packaging (i am Althea's biggest fan and all, but i am always gonna be brutally honest in my reviews ^^), it is simple and practical for a body mist (body mists only last a few hours so i do want to bring my body mist with me when i go out so i can easily refresh myself every few hours), light weight and travel friendly but the design is a bit too old fashioned for my liking. Don't get me wrong, i think it is in line with their vision and how the scent translates, it is just personally not my cup of tea. The scent is pretty mature and feminine so i get that they want a more feminine and mature look for the packaging as well (i guess i am the one that's always immature hahaha).

Scents are very very personal, other than personal preference, your unique body odor and body chemicals also have an effect on how a fragrance work on you - so i definitely won't say if it's a good or a bad fragrance, but i can share my feelings on it based on my personal taste. I am a very fruity fragrance kind of gal (my favorite perfumes are all from Anna Sui), i also love coconut  and musks. Not a fan of floral or overly sweet scents, the only floral perfumes that i like are Kenzo Flower and rose fragrances, other than that i tend to avoid overly floral scents because they just don't agree with my nose haha.

Now, Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist combines both floral and fruity scent but at the first whiff, you get a very strong floral scent - which i already mentioned that i am not a fan of. I personally find the scent pretty nice, but honestly it is not exactly the type of scent that i would pick for myself. I don't mind using it at all, but i wouldn't be keen on getting another bottle if i run out of it. If you are a fan of feminine, mature, floral (with a hint of fruity) type of scent, then i think you would probably like it more than i do. I also think that IDR 127,000 is slightly too high for body mists, but then again it is a celebrity collaboration so i do get why the price tag is slightly higher.

I personally think that Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist is stronger in scent than most body mists but nothing over powering. I don't need to douse myself as much as i do with other body mists to feel satisfied (i only stop spraying when i can clearly smell it on myself *LOL*), weirdly Olin told me that she couldn't smell it on me - but i myself can smell it pretty strongly so it can be different from nose to nose.

Staying power is not bad, obviously not as strong as eau de toilette or eau de perfume, but it stays for a couple of hours (it would also disappear if i sweat or get too hot for a while). I feel like i need to spray more on myself after 2-3 hours. Oh yeah, i do like how the mist is very comfortable and light on the skin, even when i spray a LOT, it never dries out my skin or make my skin feels sticky.

All in all, i have mixed feelings about this product, i don't mind it but it's not something that i am crazy about. Like i said, my review is very honest and personal, it's 100% my opinion and experience - scents are highly personal so what i don't like is definitely someone else's favorite, and vice versa. So i wouldn't say that it's not worth trying, but for me personally, it's not something that i love. 

So what about you? Have you tried this body mist? If not, is it something that you're interested to try out or not? As always, i would love to hear your thoughts on the comment box below!
And thank you Althea for letting me try out your exclusive products. I wuv you!
#Pink

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I have linked directly to the store so you can check there dear ^^

      Delete
  2. i love this body mist too! been my recent mist everyday xoxo.. kindly see my thoughts on my blogpost too!

    ReplyDelete