South Korea 2017 : Random Post 3 (Seoul - Busan)

3:18:00 PM

Hellooooo!!!

I am back with a post that's 1 year overdue hahaha! It's my random post in South Korea part 3 :D.
Bday OOTD last year
Oh yes, this post started with my bday last year (i celebrated my next bday already on October HAHAHA) :)).
Bday cake on bed from CL and KC hahaha, ofc it's gotta be baby pink. The writing is horrible, u say? Well, the Korean bakery's staff couldn't write my name as it is in Latin letters *LOL* so CL had to write it using chopstick or something :)))
Turning 34 in a foreign country's pretty fun! I should turn 36 in another foreign country next year!
The cake describe my aesthetic to a T, sugary sweet and pastel to the core hahaha (although i'm actually half pink half pitch black inside)
Huge mandus, CL is a huge fan of mandu - as for me, the size scares the crap out of me hahaha. Oh yeah, get ready to see food pics first because we went straight for lunch
Jjajang Bokkeumbap
And one of hunny's fave, jjajangmyeon
Coz Chinese gotta have noodles on bdays
Bday selfie, i think he was indulging me because he kept on offering to take my photos during the day
Found Porroro and gotta take pics with them ofc! Anyway, our schedule of that day was actually to go to Namsan Tower, and then my mum found out that we had to ride cable cars to reach it and threw a tantrum, adamant that she wouldn't go. I was pretty upset to be honest with ya, i mean... I think it's a pretty brief ride and hardly scary at all. In the end we found out that the queue for the cable car was CRAZY (and there were loads of bugs that day) so we decided to scrap the plan anyway -____-
So we took pics around the area instead
Love this pic and it looks quintessentially Korea, yea? I love taking pics where you can really feel the spirit of the place!
And then we found these building that made us feel like we're in Europe for a sec hahaha
Okay, i need to go back to Europe ASAP. We accidentally found a market (not wet market, but market that sells mostly fashion stuffs) nearby and spent sometime there
Mom at Myeongdong
Fangirling at Adventure Time 
Bday dinner. We had so much Korean BBQ there i am sick just by remembering it
Meat *LOL*
Yeah, still had space for some street snacks, this is a guant mussel! This was our last night in Seoul as we head back to Busan the next day (i mentioned this many times already, i much prefer Busan than Seoul so i was more than a little happy to head back hahaha)
I found myself craving froyo...
Anddd we're back to Busan. That i actually miss and am willing to go back to.
In the subway, there was a drunk lady that did all kind of acrobatic moves on the rail, it was pretty hilarious but i guess South Korean are used to drunken acts because nobody else seemed to notice haha
Anyway our next AirBnB is located at Heundae and for dinner, we were gleeful when we found Kim Jong Kook and Haha (from Running Man)'s BBQ restaurant. As huge fans of RM, ofc we gotta eat there
LOL these 2 are forever being cray cray
I am a huge fan of Jong Kook Oppa, so seeing his caricature already makes me happy hahaha
Sorry ah, i am forever fangirling so please indulge
Even though i am a huge RM fan but imma be unbiased here, the K BBQ is nothing special, in fact... I honestly find all of the K BBQ that we had in Korea pretty similar to each other. Please do note that i am not a foodie and i'm not very interested in food per se 
The price range is pretty good tho, so if you are in Busan, want to have a Korean BBQ and are RM fans, i don't see why we can't support our Oppas? Haha
I have absolutely no idea what this is hahahaha
Hunny being silly, which is 99x per day
Jump to the next day!
Okay, last year's selfie reminds me to color my hair again soon
Look at this cutie... I just love seeing well behaved doggos on the train
This i think the continuation after Gongju that's why it's suddenly night again hahaha
It was bingsu time! I am a huge mango lover so i was pretty excited about this but.... Well, the mango's frozen and sadly it wasn't very nice at all... I guess i should stick to tropical countries when it comes to mangoes!
Azuki bingsu or as i just learned, patbingsu! 
Next day selfie hahaha, this is the day where we went to  Haedong Yonggungsa so most of the day's story's in that post
Everyday we tried different coffees, honestly mostly disappointed hahaha. Coffee in Korea and Japan are not my fave
Found this sweet spot on the way out 
Early fall leaves
We had a crazy laugh here as we found this very old skool looking spot and attempted our best "mbak mbak pose"
It was getting late
But the view was pretty captivating
So i took my time snapping around
Attempting to be #aesthetic
We decided to walk there, to the Lotte Premium Outlet. There were so many good deal there i was overwhelmed. We get ourselves Adidas here, i finally get one for myself as it's around half the normal price in Indonesia (i am very cheap) and also bought one for hunny as his bday pressie
Always, forever
Okay, we spent a pretty long time in the Marvel store ogling at stuffs, without buying anything hahahaa
But seriously
Aren't these hats something else?
Found this uber cute store so gotta take loads of pics!
A date with pinguin?
Or do you prefer the bear?
Again, i didn't buy anything here and ended up buying stuffs at Minisoo... LOL
Hunny was very adamant about getting Korean fried chicken (if you are a fan like me, please don't kill me but i really don't understand all the fuss. Chicken and beer is fine and all, but if i have to eat fried chicken i prefer KFC/McD...) so we ordered some otw back.
Pretty sure it's the original
Garlic sauce?


Hot sauce
And that is the clue to end this post. The next post is hopefully the last one *LOL* it's been going on way too long (or more accurately, taken me too long to write).
Chirp!
#Pink

You Might Also Like

0 comments