Althea Christmas Wish List : Althea Top 10 Products

8:20:00 PM

Helllooo everybody :D!!!

I bet you didn't see this surge of productivity coming, did you? I myself also didn't, but i am glad it's here haha!

Anyway, since Christmas and New Year is coming at a very alarming rate, this is the perfect time to get some nice gifts - be it for your loved ones or yourselves, and if you're a beauty lover like me.. Where else would you want to do your shopping but at Althea Korea? Haha! Yasss, since Althea Indonesia is back, we can now grab all those pretty Korean beauty products with super reasonable prices too (Althea Korea's prices are much MUCH better than the counters okay!).

As a newly appointed Althea Angel, i take it as a personal duty to let you know some of the must have products from Althea Korea (just a very small percentage of drool worthy products available there you know!).

So i present to you, my personal Christmas 2018 Althea Korea Wish List!
I am a makeup junkie, and although i also love skin and body care products, when it comes to wish lists... It'll always be crammed with makeup items for sure so yeah... 90% of the products in this list are makeup items hahaha!  And the first three are special Holiday 2018 edition so if you covet them like me, i'm suggesting that you grab them now because they won't be around too long!

1. Laneige Wild at Heart Eye & Face Palette
Laneige Wild at Heart Eye & Face Palette 

Look at how gorgeous the palette is!!!
Seriously, Laneige's Holiday 2018 collection makes my heart goes dugum dugum, they're all just so pweettyyyy! I must admit that i don't usually drool over Laneige makeup products because they are a little bit bland and expensive for me, but the holiday collection is very different than their usual neutral style (at least packaging wise) - it looks so cool that i almost don't mind the high price tag!

And so, the second item in my wish list happens to come from the same collection :

2. Laneige Wild at Heart Stained Glass Stick
Laneige Wild at Heart  Stained Glass Stick 
I dunno, even the name "Glass stick" makes me drool already *LOL*. I've always been a gloss kinda girl (i'd take glossy lips over matte one any day) so i am glad that the glossy lips are making a comeback - a juicy, kissable lips is promised by this delectable product so.. I want it!!!

3. Etude House Tiny Twinkle Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Velvet Mini Kit
Etude House Tiny Twinkle Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Velvet Mini Kit
It contains 10 tiny (1 gr each) lippies, it's too cute beyond words arghhh!
As a lippie addict, i have way too many lipstick than i can ever need. Does that fact stop me from wanting more? OFC NOT! But if i can choose, i much prefer smaller, tiny lippies so i can collect more of them and don't feel as guilty when i abandon them for new ones (because for full size there'd be a LOT more left being abandoned). I don't think i ever finished a whole lipstick in the past 10 years or so *LOL* so these tiny lippies... It's a perfect gift for lippie junkies like me! You get a lot but with acceptable sizes. Plus, aren't they just too cute to be true???

4. Rire Lucent Star Cushion
Rire Lucent Star Cushion 
OMOOOO just look at this!!! How can i not go weak on the knees just looking at them, i ask you???
It truly is love at the first sight, i tell you. This Rire cushion's packaging is everything i love and more. It's pink, sparkly and glittery... If i am a makeup item, i would be this *LOLOLOL*. So yeah, i was about to get it without even knowing whatever the product is, purely for the packaging. And FYI, i am not even a fan of cushion. But when i finally took the time to check out what's inside :
And realized that it's a 3 in 1 cushion foundation, lip and cheek pact
Well. It's taken it to a whole another level. I MUST HAVE THIS!

5. Peripera Mini-mini Peppy's Carrier 
Peripera Mini-Mini Peppy's Carrier  
I never knew that i needed a tiny suitcase filled with mini makeup inside until i saw this!
Now this product is something that i have been eyeing for the longest time. I've seen the actual product while i was in Korea, i forced myself not to buy it because i have way too many makeups already, but it's been haunting me ever since. Anyway, it is filled with 5 of Peripera's best selling products so you know everything inside's good!

6. Coringco Marine Blue Makeup Brush Set
Coringco Marine Blue Makeup Brush Set
The only non makeup item in this wish list, it's a set of 6 makeup brushes from Coringco at a very affordable price. As a makeup junkie, i strangely don't have a lot of makeup brushes - and i am too stingy to splurge on them so this super value for money set is the perfect match!

7. Coringco Pink Square Dual Cheek
The second Coringco product that's making it to my list. I recently got their Pink Square Dual Highlighter (also from Althea, ofc!)  and now i really REALLY want their blusher especially this one in No 2 that consisted of the shades #Red Cinnamon and #Rose Cinnamon , red blushers are very pretty but quite rare and this one from Coringco has receives praises from my friend Chelshea so i really want to get my hands on them!


8. Etude House Play Color - Juice Bar
Etude House Play Color Eyes Juice Bar
Do you know that my fave Korean beauty brand is Etude House? I know, i am way too old to use Etude House but i can't help it. Their products are just so cute, so affordable yet high in quality. I just can't get over them! I always love how innovative and creative they are with their newest collections (i have yet to find Etude House's collection that i am not interested in) and even though Korean beauty are not known to have very strong eyeshadows, i always like Etude House's eyeshadow palettes! This one in Juice Bar contains the cutest, most wearable shades, it would be perfect to tow for travels!

9. Missha Wish Stone Tint Velvet 
Missha Wish Stone Tint Velvet
This is another product that i have been eyeing for a while and since it's very affordable (i think it's the cheapest product in this list), i see no reason for not picking it up soon. I think it's obvious why i want it, the packaging is just too cute to pass on - and i've seen it in person, it's just as cute as the picture so... Yeah, if you are a sucker for cute packaging like me, you're gonna need this!


10. Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid & Glitter Eyeshadow Duo

Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid & Glitter Shadow Duo
I am actually not a fan of liquid eyeshadow (or highlighter), but i love how eye shadow glitters that comes in this form looks and i am willing to give it a go. This one from Touch in Sol (a brand that i've never tried before hence making it even more attractive to me as i love trying new brands!) looks amazing in the pictures so i'd love to try it and see if it's really that good in real life!

And that's it, my Top 10 Althea products wish list for this holiday! I can go on and on but i don't want to keep you here all day obviously *LOL*. What about you? What are in you K-beauty wishlist? Did anything from this list make it into yours as well? Please let me know in the comment section below!
#Pink

You Might Also Like

0 comments