Shopping Experience : The F Thing (SPONSORED)

5:16:00 PM

Hi gurls!

Ever heard of @thefthingworld ? 

Let me ask you something first : do you ever shop online? Well, as millenials, i think it's impossible for any of you to claim that you never shopped online before, yes?

I personally immensely enjoy shopping online. There are just endless choices and you can pretty much find whatever you can possibly need online now. I am also always up for exploring new places (this applies on and off line as i am pretty much is a shopaholic, ha!) so i was pretty stoked when Clozette Indonesia introduces and given me the chance to have a shopping experience with The F Thing
Me, rocking some items i scored from The F Thing :D
So The F Thing is a fashion e-commerce and lifestyle platform - and after browsing through them and making some purchases, i can safely say that they really stand out because they have a distinct (clean, cool, super fashionable and trendy) style curated for us all.
I mean, from the first thing you see when you open the website, you can already sense how cool they are
The website is very clean and easy to navigate through, each category has their own tabs and you can filter them according to the type of thing you are looking for, price or even color
They have products for men and women - but obviously i went straight to the women section
And they also have beauty section filled with more unique brands that cannot be easily found else where
I had a little too much fun and confuse myself a bit because there are just sooo much choices but in the end i settled for this :
I got myself a violet loose satin blouse, a chunky bracelet and a Mizzu Contour & Highlight palette that i've been wanting for quite a while
So the bracelet and the palette were shipped pretty much immediately  and arrived pretty fast to my address - about a week later i got a message on my WA telling me that the blouse that i ordered was sold out :(. I do have other items in mind that i wanted (as i said, i was spoiled for choices as The F Thing has a LOT of items in their collection) so i immediately chose another item.
It's this uber pretty white eyelet outer
And it didn't take long before the outer arrived.
My purchases arrived in these The F Thing paper bag (there are two because as i mentioned earlier, the outer came separately from the other two items)
My haul :
I honestly was a bit worried when i saw the thin paper bag because i ordered a palette and it was wrapped in a pretty thin bubble wrap, luckily it arrived in a pretty good condition ^^ (i would definitely suggest a slightly thicker bundle tho!)
Mizzu Alter Ego Contour & Highlight Palette IDR 110,000
I got the Rose shade (when i made my order, they only had this shade) but it seems to be sold out at the moment and they have stocks for the shade Banana instead :))
The second item that i got is this thick suede bracelet - IDR 164,000
The quality is very good and exceeded my expectation
I personally love chunky statement jewelries and i always have a thing for wrap bracelet, so i think this is perfect and super cool!
The last but certainly not least item is the super cool outer :
Unfortunately i think they no longer have this in stock so i cannot link you to the exact item, but you can browse through Eesome other products. I was not familiar with this brand before but they can consider me as their new fan now as i think their style is super chic and the quality is top notch!
The outer is i believe a collaboration with Cindy Karmoko (who i think is an influencer?) and it arrives exactly like the photos so you really don't need to worry about items from The F Thing arriving looking nothing like the photos
I love the outer so much that i worn it to two different events already since it arrives last week :))
The price tag is not super cheap (but The F Thing seems to have flash sales and other promos a lot, and the items becomes super duper affordable when they are on promos so you gotta keep an eye for that!) but it reflects on the quality of the fabric, cutting and how it feels on your body
As i am a lot thicker than the model in the photo, i prefer styling the outer with a thick belt to give some shape so i won't look like a house haha
Btw, if you are worried about sizing and stuffs, don't let it stop you from purchasing items from The F Thing as they have a very good return policy :
I thouroughly enjoyed my experience shopping with The F Thing (the only small criticism that i can give is that i hope they update their collection in real time and if the items happens to be sold out that they can reach out sooner? Other than that i am super satisfied with everything) and i am super happy with all of my purchases (that outer is probably the best outfit that i got in a long time) and would not hesitate to recommend The F Thing to shop at. I would also definitely be doing more shopping there in the future!

Don't forget to follow Clozette Indonesia ( @clozetteid ) and The F Thing ( @thefthingworld ) on their Instagram for the latest news, info and promos!

Thank you Clozette and The F Thing for the chance  and experience, it's been a great fun ^^.
 #Pink

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! How awesome is this?! And you look stunning!
    Cool blog honey! I’m following and I would love if you could follow me too :)
    Xoxo

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete