Sultry Makeup Tutorial with Althea Korea (SPONSORED)

10:19:00 PM

Heelllooo guys!!!

It's been forever since the last time i did my makeup tutorial, eh? Reasons being : 1. i am lazy (the amount of time it takes to snap pics of every step doubles the makeup application time >.<) and 2. i think i am pretty boring with my makeup so i don't feel confident that anyone would be that interested in how i achieve the look anyway :p. 

But yeah, today i brush all of those excuse away (thanks to Althea Korea for the products and incentive to do this hahaha) and finally prepared my simple and easy to follow Sultry Makeup Tutorial :

My quick and easy sultry makeup
Okay, so if you're a beauty world lover, especially Korean beauty - then you should probably heard by now (at least from my Instagram stories!) that Althea Korea has their own beauty line now. Starting from cleansers and skin care, and now onto the more exciting stuffs (eh, i'm speaking on my behalf because for me makeup takes the #1 spot hahaha!) : makeup! Currently Althea Exclusive makeup consists of concealers, glitter eyeliners, eyeshadow palette (in collaboration with an Indonesian superstar : Bunga Citra Lestari or BCL!) and lip tints (they are aggresively growing their products line tho so be ready to welcome more makeups from them soon!.

As an Althea Angel, ofc i was one of the privileged ones to get to try the products first and boy was i excited when the special makeup box arrived at my doorstep!
Yup, all those pretties were inside Althea's special makeup box!
I have been playing with all those makeups for the past two weeks (and lemme tell you i LOVE the eyeshadow palette, lip tints and glitter liner so MUCH! I totally plan to review all of them individually so that i can go into the nitty gritty details so if you're curious, please look forward to them! I promise i will review them soon and not just saying as usual hahaha) and they're so versatile that i think i can come up with endless looks with them. I originally planned to do a day and night look, but since i want the tutorial to get up fast i decided to do one look first with the proper step by step.

And since i've been watching Goblin (yeah, the Korean drama. I know it's from 2016, i don't really follow K-Drama you see, but sometimes when hubby watch them, i'd get entranced too. I never managed to finish too many of them, but i really liked Goblin!) and been fangirling over the Grim Reaper so much, i am supper attracted to sultry, vampiric makeup looks again lately and decided to make one for the tutorial. I LOVE how the result turned out and how it looks like i put so much effort when in fact it was pretty quick and easy (thanks to the high quality tools i used!) teehee!

Now let's get on with the tutorial :

1. Base

For base i used my regular, medium coverage foundation - but before that since i have a few blemishes on my chin, i used Althea Skin Relief Spot Film Gel. It's super thin so it can be used under makeup (although i wouldn't recommend using it on areas where you make a lot of facial expressions as it would peel off easily with too much movements). Also this spot film gel is best used if you don't set your face much as the seam between your skin and the film gel is more pronounced when you powder.

After taking care of my blemishes, i proceed to primer and foundation as usual.
Next : i use Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer in 01 Vanilla as i have very fair skin and i like to brighten up my under eye area so i like to use very light concealers there
Then i set everything up with both loose powders (i always bake, as you might already know!) and compact powder for some extra coverage.

2. Eye Makeup
Onto the fun part : eye makeup! I am using BCL X Althea Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Palette (my current fave palette!)
The Sunrise & Moonrise palette has an awesome pigmentation but i always use eye shadow primer to prep my lids - the first step is to use the beautiful shimmery pink shade all over my eyelids as base
Then i used the shimmery reddish shade to deepen up my double eyelid
Next i used the shimmery purple shade to darken the outer corner even more
And the final step for the eyeshadow, i used the glittery peachy pink in the inner half of my eyelids (it's super pretty actually but as i used it on top of an already super shimmery pink base, you can't really see it much in the photo
And i am DONE with the eyeshadows, super easy right? But since the shade is very pigmented and sexy, my eye makeup looks super "done" after the final touches even though in reality i spent probably 5 minutes only to do them!
I completed the eye look with Althea Spotlight Eye Glitter in #02 Pink Light in the inner part of my water line
I finished my eye look with my signature thick puppy liner using a black liquid liner, some mascara, va va voom pair of lashes, some black liner on the outer half of my waterline and did my eyebrow too ofc
Used only 4 eyeshadow shades and spent almost no time to blend them because they already apply so beautifully by themselves
3. Finish up my complexion

I used pinkish blush on, contoured my nose, then highlight myself liberally coz i am all about that glow! 

And the last step? Ofc it's :

4. Lip Makeup
To complete the sultry look, i am using Althea Watercolor Cream Tint in #01 Plum Cream, which is the deepest shade they have and also happen to be my absolute favorite one
With that, my quick and easy Sultry Makeup is done :
I am super in love with the result and would definitely recreate it many times whenever i want to look sultry and seductive without actually spending hours to do so!

Special thank you for Althea, i had so much for creating this look and using Althea Exclusive makeup is such a pleasure ^^.

Is this a type of look that you would wear on yourself? 

#Pink

You Might Also Like

0 comments